Wednesday, January 13, 2010

15 things about me

1. I love teaching writing. It's the best job I've ever had, although most of those other jobs included gross tasks and grumpy old people so maybe it's a bad comparison.
2. I live in Lansing, not East Lansing, and I love my neighborhood, the Eastside.
3. My girlfriend is really creative and makes stuffed animals, and I have a bunch of things she's made for me in my office, including a stuffed muffin, and a scrabble rabbit.
4. I play World of Warcraft and my character is a Draenei hunter.
5. My dad collects rare coins and rare books about rare coins and one time I interlibrary loaned a book for him that was worth $10,000. I know, right?
6. I realized this summer that I really love romance novels. I can't believe it took me this long.
7. I am REALLY good at Scrabble.
8. I was captain of the Quiz Bowl team in high school and I still fantasize about being on Jeopardy.
9. My nickname is Wikipedia Brown because I know so many random things.
10. I drive a blue 2003 pontiac vibe and it's the only car I've ever had. I love it and I am scared for the day when it stops working...
11. My favorite superheroes are Oracle (who used to be batgirl) and Black Canary.
12.



---------
15 things about me and gender

stuff goes here

No comments:

Post a Comment