1. I love teaching writing. It's the best job I've ever had, although most of those other jobs included gross tasks and grumpy old people so maybe it's a bad comparison.
2. I live in Lansing, not East Lansing, and I love my neighborhood, the Eastside.
3. My girlfriend is really creative and makes stuffed animals, and I have a bunch of things she's made for me in my office, including a stuffed muffin, and a scrabble rabbit.
4. I play World of Warcraft and my character is a Draenei hunter.
5. My dad collects rare coins and rare books about rare coins and one time I interlibrary loaned a book for him that was worth $10,000. I know, right?
6. I realized this summer that I really love romance novels. I can't believe it took me this long.
7. I am REALLY good at Scrabble.
8. I was captain of the Quiz Bowl team in high school and I still fantasize about being on Jeopardy.
9. My nickname is Wikipedia Brown because I know so many random things.
10. I drive a blue 2003 pontiac vibe and it's the only car I've ever had. I love it and I am scared for the day when it stops working...
11. My favorite superheroes are Oracle (who used to be batgirl) and Black Canary.
15 things about me and gender
stuff goes here