Thursday, September 3, 2009

Welcome, WRA 110!

Hi to all my WRA 110 students. This is going to be a great semester, and I'm excited for us to all learn about writing together.

Our first exercise in this class will to get to know each other a little better, through writing. I don't know how many of you participated in the wave of people writing "25 things about me" lists last year, but I know I made one. Today, I would like you to make three lists about yourself: "Ten things you didn't know about me", "Ten things about me and writing", and "Ten things about me and technology". This will help me get to know you and your background as it relates to this class, as well as help you get to know each other (you will be posting these to your public blogs). To be fair, I will be writing these lists as well, and will post them here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment